Sunday, October 10, 2010

W2 Reading

The article that I am posting about this week is titled "The Role of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in delivering Higher Education - A Case in Bangladesh".  The article had good information about how the infrastructure needs to be in place for the use of technology in education in order for the education to be acceptable.  This means that the educators must be highly trained in the use of the course technology as well as technicians that can fix problems that might occur during the course.  I plan on using this information in my own research by making sure that I have a grasp on the technology that I want my students to use.  That way no variations about the technologies impact on the education will come from poor technology utilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment