Sunday, May 8, 2011

EDM613 - WK 1 Wimba Session

The thought of me working towards a doctorate was never something that I pictured in my life. I am a jack of all trades, master of none. This being my nature, I usually get to a certain level of mastery and move on to the next project. Having the set up that EMDT does, has given me the serious possibility of actually mastering a subject. Knowing that I will have a presentation ready to bring to an institution that showcases what I am excited about moving forward in the field of education has made developing this project much deeper and not so wide. Seeing how everything has come together from month one is quite amazing and I can not believe how close we are. I look forward to formatting everything and putting the final touches on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment