Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EDM613 - Wk4 Publishing_Leadership Project_Intro Paragraph

So I had a dream about being in front of an audience much like the ones in the TED videos.  It was very quaint, personal, and I was able to move through the room freely.  I have always enjoyed being the person with the answers, and teaching teachers could not be a better way to make a difference.  I can only speak for myself, but I love conferences.  I could sit and listen to a great speaker all day long.  This is where the nerves come in, I so desire to be that presenter that engages the audience.  I will not have wordy slides that are boring to look at; and I will not put every word that I want to say on a slide either.  I will be placing only the attention grabbing information of each section, and allowing my relationship with the audience dictate how the rest goes.

Pub Lead - Post 1 of 2
Pub Lead - Post 2 of 2
Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment