Saturday, May 21, 2011

EDM613 - Wk4 Publishing_Leadership Project_Pt_2of2

I have found two conferences that I would like to present for.  The first is the Florida Distance Learning Association (FLDA).  The theme for this years conference is "Distance Learning - Best Practices and Beyond".  How appropriate to have just finished a master's degree through a distance learning system.  If accepted to this conference, I would change some of the material to highlight Full Sail's process of guiding me through this action research project.
The other conference that I will be applying to present at is the Florida Council of Teachers of Mathematics (FCTM) 
This years conference is about bringing people together to advance the field through distance collaboration.  My project about teaching students how to use technology to advance their own understandings of the content could be beneficial for others who might want to use distance learning in their districts.

No comments:

Post a Comment